5 Ways To Beef Up Your Web Presence
By ayesroc on January 22, 2013 in Staten Island Web Design
Just having a website is not enough. Your site should work as you best salesman 24/7 365 days a year delivering qualified leads to your inbox.
Here a checklist to make sure your website is a sales person on steroids.
- 1. Testimonials. “What others say about you and your company is infinitely more credible than anything you can say on your own behalf” – Dan Kennedy. Client results and testimonials are a great way to show you do great work.
- 2. Whats in it for me? Your site should show potential clients right up front: this is how we can help you and what you can expect results to be.
- 3. Professional Web Design. Clean design, professional photos and easy navigation. A website is an online reflection of your company and the first impression is everything.
- 4. Search Engine Optimization. Keywords, page titles and organic content. What would a client search for if they were looking for you? Spend some time doing this research and make your life easier down the road.
- 5. An easy way to find you. Picture this, a new client is ready to call and order but they spend too much time looking for a phone number and ultimately end up calling a competitor. Put an email or phone number on each page and keep those clients.
Click Here to beef up your website today.
P.S.: What does the brain pumping iron have to do with this post? Not much but I think it works. Lol